Posted On: February 12, 2009

Payment Problems at Construction Project in Mobile, Alabama

If your company has failed to receive timley payment regarding work performed in Mobile, Alabama you may be entitled to benefit from "Alabama's Prompt Pay Act" and file a civil action to collect the amount due, the interest accrued, reasonable attorneys' fees, court costs and reasonable expenses from the other party.

Consult legal assistance at once if your bill/invoice has not been promptly paid by the responsible party.

Bookmark and Share